Parish Giving Scheme
St John's Church, Ravenhead, St Helens
Safe, secure, cash-free giving with the Parish Giving Scheme
The Parish Giving Scheme makes it safe and easy for you to donate to St John's, and just as safe and easy for the church to receive your gift, easing the administration burden for treasurers and church volunteers.
PGS processes regular donations and Gift Aid on your church's behalf, so every pound you donate can be put to Christian service in your community, free from time-consuming administration.
As a donor, you will benefit from a system that is secure, confidential and easy to use, while supporting your church today and for the future. Through your generous commitment, your church can be assured of a regular source of income.
The scheme enables you to:
- donate monthly, quarterly or annually by Direct Debit
- optionally sign up to inflation-linked giving annually, if you choose
- enhance your gift to the parish by having Gift Aid at 25% added to your giving
- give anonymously, if you prefer
- donate securely
There are three ways in which you can set up a Direct Debit to donate regularly to your church or parish:
- via a paper 'Gift Form' - available from your PGS parish representative, please ask in church
- via our telephone service on 0333 002 1271, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- on our page on the Parish Giving website - where you can set up, manage and canel your gifts yourself