40 Days With Jesus - Lent Study 2017
St John's Church, Crossley Road, Ravenhead, St Helens, WA10 3ND
Various Dates - See Below
No booking required
Over six weeks, explore the post-resurrection appearances of Jesus and the remarkable way in which he changed the lives of those He encountered. Each week, explore a different facet of life lived with Him.
The six weeks are titled:
- A life transforming encounter (Mary Magdalene) - from 5 March
- An eye opening journey (The Emmaus Road) - from 12 March
- When Jesus comes in the midst (the disciples and Thomas) - from 19 March
- Overcoming Failure (the seven by the Sea) - from 26 March
- Made for a mission (the disciples on the Mountain) - from 2 April
- Final preparations (the Ascension) - from 23 April
Our services at 8:30am and 10:45am each Sunday will be based around these topics, and, if desired, there is an opportunity to focus further on the issues raised during our weekly Bible Studies.
The series takes a break on 9th and 16th April while we mark Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday, but we encourage you to still come along - these events are all part of the story!